Kimpton Clocktower Hotel
Classic red bricks and terracotta detailing is the home to the Kimpton Clocktower Hotel. Wholeheartedly northern, this hotel plays homage to it’s former Victorian industrial roots. The grand and vast lobby welcomes guests in from the heart of Manchester where much of northern British culture was born. Steps away from the shopping of Oxford Street and the vibrant Northern Quarter, you are never far away from the best food, drinks and entertainment the city has to offer. There is a personality to Manchester that the Kimpton Clocktower Hotel embodies, in its eclectic furnishings and architectural detailing. Tiled walls and old wooden doors are reflective of the buildings former incarnation as the city’s bank. Artwork from Manchester’s up and coming artists breathe life and charm to the bedrooms and are fabulous studies of Northern Soul that is reflective in the Mancunian hospitality.
- Guaranteed late check-out until 2 pm
- Breakfast for two daily at the hotel restaurant.
- Value-added amenity, specific to hotel
- Upgrade to next room category, subject to availability on arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Handwritten and personalised welcome card
- Turn down service
- Bottled water, fresh fruits and snacks in the room