The Egerton House Hotel
In the townhouse lined streets of Knightsbridge is one of London’s best kept secrets, The Egerton House Hotel. Full of quintessentially English charm, the hotel is full of antique treasures that create grand spaces for guests to enjoy. The 23 bedrooms ad 4 studio suites are grand examples of a refined bygone era with gilded furnishings and elegant fabrics, our favourite is the cool creams in the Deluxe Queen Bedroom. The concierge team pride themselves on creating and delivering unique experiences for those visiting London for the first time. Take a martini masterclass with barmen Esley and Sahbi who will walk you through the Martini’s history before teaching you how to create the perfect one yourself. For those looking to explore the city, the hotel’s partnership with the V&A Museum will get you exclusive access to sought after exhibitions and complimentary tickets to each and every one.
- Personalised welcome card from General Manager
- English Breakfast for two people daily
- GBP 50 equivalent food & beverage credit to be utilised during stay (excluding minibar)
- One way transfer from London Heathrow for Suite bookings of three or more nights and Apartment bookings of five or more nights, subject to availability
- Early check-in and 4pm late check-out, subject to availability
- Upgrade to next room category, subject to availability