The Swan, Southwold
A stay at The Swan, Southwold is guaranteed to be a special experience as this seaside town makes the perfect backdrop for a coastal retreat. With unrivalled service and top class food and drink at two restaurants, the hotel welcomes families and couples alike. Recently refurbished, The Swan’s 35 rooms each have their own unique charm and character and are spread across the main house and garden — with some next to the Adnams distillery and brewery, claiming the longest unbroken tradition of any brewery in England. Enjoy all of the excursions and local experiences that this idyllic town has to offer, including restaurants, cafés, unique shops, galleries, a museum (awarded Suffolk's Museum of the Year 2017) and the beautiful Southwold Lighthouse. The beach is a short walk away and is popular with swimmers and surfers. You will also find quirky amusements, cafés and gift shops along Southwold Pier. There are also several nature reserves nearby for those wishing to explore further. With plenty to see and do, a stay at The Swan, Southwold will be truly memorable.
- Upgrade at check in, subject to availability (if staying in top tier Outstanding Room, unpacking and packing service offered)
- Prioritised early check is offered, subject to availability
- Guaranteed late check out (13:00) at the point of reservation
- A glass of Champagne per guest offered at check in served in The Tap Room, The Still Room, The Drawing Room or In Room
- A welcome gift valued at £40
- Personal wake up amenity (guests set wake up call with Front Desk night, Butler knocks on the room door with fresh coffee or tea as set as a preference at check in)
- If staying in Excellent Garden or Fabulous Garden room with a dog, special dog amenity offered
- And more...