This French sojourn begins down in the Cote d’Azur, meandering through the French Rivera’s most picturesque hilltop villages and coastal towns including St Paul de Vence, Antibes and Cap Ferrat. Chateau Saint Martin is the perfect base from which to visit the local vineyards, take part in cooking classes, visit the Picasso Museum, sail along the coast on a private yacht, and dine in the region’s best seafood restaurants. Head north via Avignon by rail, and immerse yourself in Provencal lavender fields and medieval villages, before continuing on to the historical Burgundy capital of Dijon, where you will come across talented sommeliers and discover the beauty of the Cote d’Or. Enjoy private champagne tastings and art tours up in Reims on route to Paris, where you will relish in Parisian brasseries, galleries and sights, including the Tour Eiffel and Le Louvre. Learn about the D-Day Landing Beaches in Normandy, before concluding your journey over a glass of red in Bordeaux.
Get in touch
- Enjoy a private tour of the South of France’s most idyllic hilltop villages including St Paul de Vence and Eze.
- Immerse yourself in the glamour of Monte Carlo, Cap d’Antibes and Cap Ferrat.
- Cruise along on the French Riviera on a private yacht
- Visit the numerous works of art at the Picasso Museum
- Sample a variety of Franch wines, including provencal rose and Bordeaux red.
- Discover the medieval villages of Dijon, Mont St Michel and Azay-le-Rideau
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of Paris and it’s historic sights
- Visit the D-Day Landing Beaches along the Normandy coast
- Discover traditional Bordeaux and immerse yourself in the French way of life