- Spend the afternoon exploring the iconic Tivoli Gardens and enjoy the magic of its attractions before enjoying a seasonal cocktail at the Nimb Bar
- Learn how to make Danish delicacies all over the city on a cooking masterclass that also shows you the best eateries in Copenhagen
- Take two wheels and explore the city by bicycle at leisure
- Have dinner at Noma and savour their clean and light dishes that use seasonal, native produce that has awarded them two Michelin stars to date.
- Visit the Meatpacking district for some of Copenhagen’s up and coming restaurants and bars
- Learn about Copenhagen’s contemporary art treasures with a bespoke tour of the city’s art scene with art advisor and former Royal Danish Ballet Caroline Bøge.
- Savour Scandinavian liquors on a private tour and tasting at the Copenhagen distillery
*Price shown does not include flights