Whatever the season, New England is one of America’s most picturesque journeys. Flying into Boston, with the Four Seasons as your base, settle into city life and set out on foot to explore the cobbled streets of the Massachusetts capital. Venture out of the city and to Spruce Peak, Stowe’s only slope side destination. Hit the slopes in winter or the hiking trails in summer to catch the best of Vermont before onwards to Woodstock. In a prime location on the banks of river of the Ottaquechee River you’ll get picturesque views completing your authentic Vermont experience. On to Manchester with a whole world of outdoor adventures to be had from land to water before crossing into Connecticut, the last stop of your journey in the quaint town of Washington to sample the local cheeses. This epic road-trip ends with a two-hour ride into the bustling city, leaving behind the countryside life and outdoor lands, flying out of New York to home.
Get in touch
- Best explored on foot, Boston known as ‘America’s Walking City’ has some of the best sites from Bacon Hill to the dome of the State House
- Head out on mountain bikes to ride the slopes of Stowe
- Catch a fresh dish with a spot of fly fishing
- In Winter, cut through the fresh powder in Vermont to get your adrenaline pumping or take a traditional dog sled at sunset
- Woodstock is a foodie haven, with a strong farm to table focus – explore the many restaurants or practice your culinary skills in a cooking class
- Take a cheesemaking class at Washington’s family run farm