Located on the edge of the Gulf nestled between its much larger neighbors of Saudi Arabia and the UAE, Oman is a region of booming wealth and modernisation, filled with ancient character and charm.
Upon arriving, your first port of call will be to wind your way up to Jebel Akhdar (The Green Mountain). Leaving the city into the Al-Hajar mountain range, you’ll soon discover dramatic vistas of the valleys, covered in orchids and flourishing with apricot, almond and pomegranate orchards. Next, the mountainous tracks will make way for towering desert dunes of the Wahiba Sands. Under spectacular stars, sit around camp fires into the early hours for the ultimate Arabian night in Bedouin-style luxury. End the trip in the ancient port city of Muscat. With a no skyscraper policy, the views of the craggy Al-Hajar mountains remain an unobstructed backdrop; unchanged for centuries.
Get in touch
- Drive your own adventure in a land of diverse landscapes and outstanding beauty
- See imposing and spectacular Islamic architecture at the mosaic-encrusted Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Get lost in the maze of the Muttrah Souk, buying Bedu silver or exotic spices
- Tour the rose water distilleries in the cool of the Al-Hajar mountains
- Camp out in the wilderness of the desert
- Experience the hospitality of the Bedouin community