Nestled on the West coast of Antigua, Hermitage Bay is a refined island getaway that encourages guests to unwind and relax as soon as they cross the threshold. Listed on Conde Nast's Gold List, the 30 bedrooms and suites are scattered across the beach front and hillside for delectable tranquillity. Taking inspiration from the tropical gardens it sits within, the suites are all built from warm woods and designed to revel in the sublime ocean views. Dine on the freshest, locally sourced seafood and produce from the organic kitchen garden each night and find a deep sense of well being at the all-natural garden spa. Feel yourself reconnect with self and experience the rejuvenation of this peaceful island paradise.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, served in restaurant (included in all-inclusive rates). For room service there is a tray charge of USD 15
- USD 100 Hotel credit to be utilised during stay
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- For stays of 3 nights or more: guests also receive round trip airport transfers