Bensley Collection – Shinta Mani Siem Reap
Acclaimed hotel architect Bill Bensley's first property is his first property to be fully designed by him. Unique in Siem Reap, this property is unlike anything else in the city. Located on the edge of town it is still only a 15-minute walk away from key attractions. It is also very close to the Royal residence in the city and offers a calm and tranquil riverside setting. The property comprises 10 private villas all with their own butler, private pool and terrace with day bed - these are your own personal sanctuary. Featuring Bensley's signature monochrome tiling, lush greenery pared with exuberant nods to local handicrafts and materials, the decor is uplifting, charming and fun. You have access to a communal pool and spa at sister properties Shinta Mani Shack and Shinta Mani Angkor. All properties contribute to the Shinta Mani Foundation which ensures a proportion of funds go to development and education in 22 Cambodian villages.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary in room continental or buffet breakfast for two per bedroom daily
- USD 100 equivalent hotel credit to be utilised during stay
- Complimentary round trip private airport transfers
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- And more...