Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa
Low-lying accommodations with white facades and thatched roofs decorated the beautiful grounds of Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa. Nestled within 200 acres of lush landscapes and the sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea, Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa emanates elegance, colour, and culture. Nature is to be accepted and appreciated at the resort as the salty air breezes by and birds chirp as they fly past. Open air experiences, accommodations, and dining allow for luxury travellers to reconnect and possibly encounter an iguana or two resting nearby. As an eco-friendly resort acclimating guests with the beauty of nature, activities are catered around the discovery of natures abundance and Playa del Carmen’s rich history. Guests can stay at the resort and enjoy spa treatments native to the area, play in a tennis match, or take to the links for a round of golf. Venture into the crystal-clear water for snorkelling, scuba diving, or water sport adventures. Or grab a bike and cycle through the captivating jungle or visit ancient Mayan ruins such as Chichen Itza or Tulum. Explore the wonders of Mexico while enjoying the amenities of Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability for all room categories. (Last upgrade from master suite to One bedroom suite. Upgrade not applicable from Dec 16 to Jan 3)
- A full breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests
- One 30 minutes body oil relaxing massage per person per stay
- Maroma floral bed decoration on arrival
- Early check-in/Late check-out subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi