The New York Edition
This seamlessly impressive hotel, set in the 1909 Met Life clocktower, offers a chic, trendy and boutique stay. Spaces in the hotel encompass the 360-degree views of the city, striking a chord upon entering. This sleek Flatiron hotel is well-located for both Midtown and Downtown, as well as some of the city’s best food trucks, which congregate on its doorstep. The New York Edition emanates beauty, inviting guests in with its glamorous spiral staircase. Additionally, the restaurant offers three different dining experiences and Jason Atherton’s inventive cuisine certainly lives up to its Michelin star. The restaurant, named after the building’s humble beginnings, features exceptional cuisine in a city with every type of food imaginable. This Flatiron District restaurant showcases a blend of tavern fare with seasonally-inspired British influences to create a unique meal with a contemporary flair. Looking for a different type of food adventure? Venture to Eataly, an Italian marketplace with restaurants, food and beverage booths, bakeries, and a cooking school. Enjoy unique European cuisine either within or just outside of The New York Edition. New York City has so much to offer, and the delicious gastronomy is the first place to start.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Full breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay (applicable in Clocktower Restaurant)
- $100 USD Hotel Credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, applicable for Parking, Spa, Lobby Bar, Room Service, and Mini Bar, but excluding Clocktower Restaurant)
- Special Chef amenity - seasonal offerings
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in/Late check-out (subject to availability)
- And more...