Travel to the lowest point on the world, flying across giant icebergs into 24-hour daylight, where adventure and exploration of this vast white wilderness awaits.
Join the privileged few that have traversed the frozen landscape of Antarctica to reach the geographical South Pole, a true explorer’s dream. Guided by expert polar explorer staff, activities are aplenty in this remote and beautiful location, including a visit to a rarely seen Emperor Penguin colony. Your adventure really is in your hands from the moment you arrive at the luxurious Whichaway Camp, whether you seek an extreme adrenaline-fueled ice climb, or a calming painting class, your hosts will be on hand to guide you through the options.
Get in touch
- Start your journey aboard a Gulfstream private jet in Cape Town, crossing over the majestic Southern Ocean as night turns to constant day
- Land on a specialist ice runway, surrounded by a giant snow-capped mountain range, Wolf’s Fang
- Bed down in the remote Whichaway Camp, enjoying the comforts of a luxury hotel in the wilderness
- Spend a day with a friendly Emperor Penguin colony, a sight rarely seen by tourists
- Delve into the depths of the bottom of the world as you discover hidden ice tunnels under the Whichaway Camp
- Fly 2400km to the South Pole by DC3 Basler plane, reaching the lowest point on earth, and the pinnacle for many a seasoned explorer
- Visit the American ‘Amundsen-Scott’ Science base to learn about the pioneering research carried out since their exploration
- Enjoy a series of expert talks from polar explorer staff
- An intimate group, enjoy the freedom of choosing your activities to fit your pace and create your perfect experience, including abseiling, ice or rock climbing, or enjoying a picnic overlooking the ice waves
- Enjoy elegant communal dining with hearty breakfasts, lunches, and champagne dinners, perfect for fuelling your exploration