Immerse yourself in the vibrancy and character of Morocco, discovering the sensation of the city and the breath-taking vistas of the north African desert.
Morocco is a country of desert dunes, rugged mountains, crumbling ruins and endless excitement. Start off in the energetic and vibrant city of Marrakech for time in the country’s cultural and artistic centre. Immense in both history and beauty, Marrakech is the perfect place to explore, or to simply relax in serene luxury. From here, you’ll leave the chaos and charisma of the city and journey up to the mesmeric Agafay Desert, where you’re free to explore the stunning landscape of infinite stretches of golden plains. Here, you’ll spend your final night in Morocco falling asleep under the desert stars before heading back to Marrakech.
Journey from the colourful chaos of the capital to the monumental Agafay Desert as you experience the magic of Morocco.
Get in touch
- Wander around Jardin Majorelle with its exotic plants and fountains
- Visit Musée Yves Saint Laurent; one of the city’s most striking and spectacular buildings
- Explore colourful Marrakech and its markets by motorbike
- Unwind with a rejuvenating spa treatment at Amanjena
- Escape the heat of Marrakech with a stop off at Bahia Palace
- Spend an afternoon zooming around the Agafay Desert on a quad bike
- Have a go horse riding through the golden sands at dusk
- Take a sunset camel ride through the desert
- Indulge yourself with a bubble bath in the heart of the Agafay Desert