Journey from the historic and stylish Stockholm then up to the rural treasures of Lapland on your trip through Sweden.
On an adventure that takes you from the charm of the country’s capital to the spectacular scenery of Abisko, marvel in the wonders of the Scandinavian landscape during your seven-night holiday. Embarking in Stockholm, often referred to as ‘the Venice of the North’, begin you trip discovering the city’s many museums and castles and soaking in its vibrant ambience. From here, you’ll make your way northbound to Abisko. Whether you’re lucky enough to witness the Northern Lights, or wander through the magnificent mountain vistas, time spent in Abisko is time spent basking in nature’s beauty. From here, you’ll journey to Kiruna to experience the world-famous Ice Hotel.
Combining wondrous adventure and sophisticated luxury, your journey through Sweden will be both breath-taking and unforgettable.
Get in touch
- Spend a morning discovering Stockholm’s small and winding alleyways
- Have a cultural day in Stockholm at the city’s Moderna Museet
- Visit Kungliga Slottet; the world’s largest royal castle
- Venture through the city’s vibrant and majestic old town of Gamla Stan
- Enjoy a sunset stroll in Abisko National Park in the heart of Lapland
- Explore Abisko’s free-flowing rivers, birch forests and Arctic tundra
- Marvel at the unforgettable sight of the midnight sun from Mount Nuolja
- Dine on a delicious three course dinner at the Sky Station in Abisko
- Stay overnight in The Ice Hotel’s famous Art Suite
- Take a midnight sun boat cruise on Lake Luossajärvi from Kiruna