Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
Hong Kong has an energy that needs to be captured as a unique destination within its hospitality. Delivering this is the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. A landmark address paired with the Four Seasons service deliver a unique and personalised stay for each and every guest. High ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows invite the views of the city in, so guests really know they have arrived in Hong Kong. A hotel offering experiences are unique have always got something new and exciting for each guest. Their Masters of Craft series allow guests to work closely with award winning chefs, sommeliers, beverage ambassadors and wellness masters to learnt about their skills and crafts in new and accessible ways. Learn to create Michelin starred dishes and expand your knowledge on wine pairings before trying your hand at assembling the finest dim sum. After indulging in making and tasting culinary delights, embark on learning ayurvedic practices that will bring you back to wellness and health throughout mind and body.
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- USD 100 hotel credit, to be utilised during stay
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Welcome note upon arrival