- Your private tour of The Paris Opera House, The Palais Garnier, will give you exclusive access and insight into one of Paris’s most iconic landmarks, from the elaborate operations backstage to the mesmerising front of house.
- Enjoy an authentic Parisian breakfast at Café de Flore’s terrace
- See the best of Paris as you speed through the streets on a Vintage Motorcycle Side-Car Tour
- Take a trip outside of the city to the Palace of Versailles on a private tour through its historic halls and learn about its lavish and turbulent history
- Eat your way round Paris like a true Parisian on a guided food tour of Montmartre with your own expert guide
- Wander through the world of French Impressionism at the Musée de l’Orangerie, seeing Monet’s famous Water Lilies
- Explore the fashion capital and visit some of Parisian designer’s flagship stores, such as the House of Chanel with its iconic sweeping staircase, or the charming art deco home of Louis Vuitton.
- Take a macaroon making masterclass where you will learn the art of making these sweet treats and enjoy your hard work paired with a delectable glass of champagne
*Price shown does not include flights