Delve into the unparalleled beauty of south east Asia on a trip through Java and Bali.
Starting off in Java, you’ll take a step back in time with the history and traditions of this wondrous island. Defined by the sheer number of ancient structures that remain and the vibrant character of the Javanese people, Java is both infectious and mesmerising. From a sunrise visit to Borobudur Temple, to wandering around Prambanan Temple, time in Java is time spent especially when you are soaking up some of the world’s most enchanting treasures. From Java, you’ll make your way to Bali, where you’ll spend the second half of your holiday indulging your senses in every inch of the island. Synonymous with paradise and serenity, Bali is a destination like no other. Experience delicious dining, local craft and the warmth of the community on the ‘Island of the Gods’.
On a trip that combines eastern tradition with local experience, your journey through Java and Bali will provide wonder at every turn.
Get in touch
- Begin your trip with a visit to a Kris making workshop in Yogyakarta
- Set out before sunrise for a trip to the Borobudur Temple
- Head to the blissful village of Candirejo for spectacular views of Java’s green hillscape
- Meander through the Prambanan temple compound
- Experience Balinese wood-carving in the village of Mas
- Take part in a traditional Balinese cooking lesson
- Embark on a street food tour through Denpasar
- Visit the Sekumpul Waterfall located in the northern mountains of the island
- Unwind with a private cruise along the coastline of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula
- Arrive at the Uluwatu Temple by boat and join in on a traditional Balinese blessing ceremony