London is one of the most multi-faceted cities in the world and is justifiably one of the globe's most popular cities for tourists. Whether you visit for the culture, the food and drink, the architecture or to get a royal fix you will be spoilt for choice with things to do. London is a major hub and is served by several airports plus a multitude of rail stations making it incredibly easy to get to. When you are there you'll find it's a spread out city; it's wonderful on foot and you will certainly be able to enjoy some of the splendid and varied architecture this way but it's also well served by it's famous 'tube' underground network ensuring you will be able to take in destinations as diverse as Notting Hill and Shoreditch thus covering all points of the compass. Once you tire of London's theatres, restaurants, and sights don't forget to relax either by taking a cruise down the River Thames (perhaps to Greenwich home of the Cutty Sark?) or relaxing in one of London's fine parks.
London is a city which we believe offers something for everyone – this 3 night itinerary is a great way to sample some of the delights of this world-renowned city.
Get in touch
- The River Thames is a 20 minute walk away from your base, be sure to enjoy a riverside walk
- Shop until you drop in all the great retail outlets on your immediate doorstep in Covent Garden; but the rest of the West End including Oxford Circus and Mayfair are close by
- Take in some culture with a performance at the world famous Royal Opera House; very nearby
- Walk to the London Eye, taking in Trafalgar Square on your way, then enjoy a ride on the Eye and view London from the skies
- Take a riverboat tour on the Thames; there is nothing better than seeing London from the water if the sun is shining upon you
- If you are first time visitor to London you will of course want to see Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London and numerous other famed sights – your hotel is the perfect base to sightsee from