Rosewood Luang Prabang
Set in the lush jungle landscape that wrap around the historic Luang Prabang, Rosewood encapsulates the local culture in the height of luxury. With a French-Lao influence, the property has a range of accommodation from rooms and suites to the stunning hill top tents that are hidden away on the hillside. When choosing where to dine, The Great House in it's traditional white facade specialises in Laotian dishes and seasonal produce followed by a night cap at the ornate Elephant Bar. Spend your days exploring the surrounding waterfalls, rich nature and diverse ecosystem before indulging in a treatment at the Senses Spa. Luang Prabang is known for its culinary scene, which is mirrored in and outside Rosewood's boundary. To get a different perspective, take a Mekong river cruise, exploring the regions lifeline and traditional transport link with an expert local guide.
- Upgrade guaranteed upon booking, subject to availability
- Personalised welcome gift upon arrival
- Note and amenity from property Managing Director
- Early check-in subject to availability
- Guaranteed 4pm late check-out
- EUR 85 food and beverage or spa credit, redeemable once during the stay