Mandarin Oriental Barcelona
Within Barcelona’s Quadrat d'Or (Golden Square) on the Passeig de Gràcia is the Mandarin Oriental Barcelona. Catalan design is showcased her by the work of leading Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. Crafting 120 bedrooms and suites that have their own balconies, are all perfectly appointed as places of rest before exploring the city. Those looking for an extra special dining experience will be sure to find it a the two starred Michelin Restaurant Moments. Just as the name suggests, chefs Carme Ruscalleda and Raül Balam have crafted cuisine that is all about savouring each moment, mouthful and flavour. Capturing the essence of luxury travel as moments with loved ones, this ethos is carried throughout the hotel. Take a moment to enjoy the views from Terrat where guests can enjoy sunset aperitifs overlooking the city or take a moment in Mimosa where relaxed dining with friends and family is encouraged.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for two guests per bedroom
- A complimentary Tapas assortment including drinks for two at Banker's Bar, once during stay
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
- And more...