Forging a reputation for accommodating world renowned historical figures such as Princess Eugenia and Tchaikovsky, the Villa Cora is an aristocratic residence in the historical centre of Florence. Formerly the capital of the Kingdom of Italy, Florence is a destination for those looking to explore authentic Italian culture, design and art. The Villa Cora has retained much of its historical charm with 44 bedrooms and suites within the main villa and two adjoining buildings. Maintaining much of it’s architectural integrity, each bedroom has its own character and story. The ‘Noble Floor’ is dedicated to the visual delights of the residence’s original frescoes whilst the second floor is dedicated to Napoleon III’s wife Eugenia and her love of roses. The third and fourth floors are dedicated to the Orient and a pearl and have decorated to reflect the beauty of each theme. Manicured gardens are the perfect place to take a walk through, allowing for a mindful moment to reflect on the beauty of this regal home.
- Upgrade at time of arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary buffet breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom
- USD 100 equivalent Food and Beverage credit to be utilised during stay
- Children's amenities available, welcome gift per room, per stay
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability