Villa in Italy
Ferida, Amalfi Coast
Located in Praiano, a charming former fishing village situated between Amalfi and Positano, this spectacular property is only a 5 minute, leisure walk down the main coastal road to the center of town. Villa Ferida has recently been restored and redecorated to the highest of standards, offering a warm atmosphere and calming ambiance. The interiors are traditional Italian style with all 4 bedrooms offering watercolour artwork designs on the ceilings and a classical Italian roof garden. The villa provides stunning sea views from all bedrooms highlighted by the large windows allowing extensive light to enter the property. Guests can visit the breathtaking and enchanting island of Capri and Ischia, or simply relax in the comfort of their own private villa.
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Indoor pool with jets and chromotherapy
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Flatscreen satellite TV with home theater and stereo system
- Roof garden with sofa and cushions
- Daily continental breakfast
- Fresh flowers in every room
- And more...
Maid services 5 hours a day
- Phone concierge assistance
- Small indoor garden
- High chairs and cots, Booster seats
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Patio with dining furniture
- Linen and towels
Situated between Amalfi and Positano, both just a few kilometres away.
- The village of Praiano is only 1 km away
- The local beach is within walking distance. It has various nice restaurants, also the famous night club L'Africana.
- There is a direct access to the villa from the coastal road.