Built to house Grand Duke Ferdinando I de’ Medici, Fonteverde is a Renaissance Palace that is focused on wellness and relaxation. In the beautiful Tuscan hills of Val d’Orcia, the draw of this palace has always been the thermal waters, so naturally the hotel focuses on its rejuvenating effects and healing properties. Fonteverde has been designed to deliver the Toscana experience where fine dining and exceptional spa facilities go hand in hand for a truly authentic yet indulgent stay. Hot natural spring water fills the spa swimming pools that are full of magnesium, fluoride and sulphur, whose healing properties are renowned. The spa doesn’t just benefit from the minerals in the spring water, the natural mud is used in the spa’s treatments and wellness programmes. All this has helped Forteverde win the ‘Worldwide Health and Wellness Destination of the Year’ making it a destination for all those looking to focus on their health and wellbeing.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- USD 100 equivalent Spa Services credit to be utilised during stay
- A complimentary lunch for up to two people, once during stay, excluding beverages
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi