Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
There are so many hotels to choose from when visit Rome, but how about staying at a hotel of firsts. The Rome Cavalieri is the first and only hotel in Rome with a three Michelin starred restaurant. The first hotel to house one of the city’s most prestigious art collections. The only hotel with three outdoor and one indoor swimming pools on property. It is a one of a kind hotel that is redefining luxury accommodation in the Eternal City. The hotel’s award-winning Spa has been home to Swiss treatments and therapies for guests and locals to relax and rejuvenate. For those who enjoy an active lifestyle, the hotel’s state of the art gym facilities are a great place to train, even when you are away from home. The tennis courts can be home to your first expert serve with a professional tennis coach. The Italian supercar experience arranged by the expert concierge is one of the many bespoke ways to see the city, whilst the Gladiator-training can be arranged for those wanting to immerse themselves in Rome’s ancient history.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for two guests per bedroom in restaurant
- USD 100 equivalent Food and Beverage credit to be utilised during stay
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfers. Transfer from the airport will be offered only for suite booking at Virtuoso rates
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi