- Explore the remarkable Raufarhólshellir tunnel, that has been created from lava from one of Iceland’s many volcanoes
- Embark on an otherworldly adventure as you snorkel between tectonic plates at the Silfra fissure in Pingvellir, one of the world’s top ten diving sites.
- Enjoy a private lunch atop the Langjökull glacier
- Take a tour of the Golden Circle and the natural wonders at Þingvellir National Park
- Feel the geological power of planet earth as you see the Strokkur geyser shoot hot spring water 20 metres into the air
- Spot rainbows in the spray of the Gullfoss “Golden Falls” waterfall
- See the Langjökull Glacier aboard the snowmobiles as you speed through its prehistoric ice tunnels
- From the sky, aboard your private helicopter tour, see iceberg’s floating on the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon.
- Hike along the remote glaciers and marvel at the breath-taking Icelandic landscape
*Price shown does not include flights