Hotel Sacher Wien
Dating from the late 19th century, Hotel Sacher Wien provides an ambient atmosphere of warmth and charm. Each of the 150 rooms and suites are uniquely designed to exemplify the 19th century influences with a modern flair. Decorated with regional art and furniture, pastel hues, and high-quality fabrics; this all combines to create an atmosphere of high-class elegance. Hotel Sacher Wien is in a prime location to enjoy the highlights of the city such as churches, cathedrals, and the opera house. All a short distance from the hotel, you’ll be able to explore everything Vienna has to offer without venturing too far. We also recommend a visit to the Sacher Spa. Complete with a signature chocolate body line, luxurious beauty products from Switzerland, and cosmetics from the Caribbean, indulge in an international journey of the senses and discover tranquillity in a bustling cosmopolitan.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full Buffet Breakfast daily, for up to two in-room guests, served in the Marble Hall
- One 30min "Time-to-Chocolate" experience per room at the Sacher Boutique Spa (subject to availability and advanced appointment required)
- Complimentary one-way train ticket for up to two guests per room from/to Vienna to/from Salzburg when booking both Sacher Hotels during the same trip
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi