Spice Island Beach Resort
A place of cultural significance and elegance, Spice Island Beach Resort is a luxurious, all-inclusive resort on Grenada’s Grand Anse Beach. Grenada used to be the leading exporter of nutmeg, hence the name of the intimate and elegant resort. Spice Island Beach Resort works to implement a bit of spice into the lives of each traveller who ventures to the resort. Spice Island Beach Resort works tirelessly to create an effortless holiday for all travellers. Whether the ideal holiday includes beachfront dining, drinks overlooking the gorgeous water, ocean kayaking, or all of the above, there is no end to the opportunities granted to travellers. One of the most exciting and relaxing (simultaneously) opportunities for guests is partaking in open-air beachside yoga. Being pampered in paradise is an unparalleled experience. Let loose with a calming instructor during yoga before journeying to the Janissa Spa, Grenada’s premier luxury spa. Having recently undergone a multi-million dollar resort-wide renovation, Spice Island Beach Resort is prepared to welcome travellers into a world of elegance and bliss.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (Valid ONLY from Anthurium Private Pool Suite to Sea Grape Suite)
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests (included in rates)
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay
- Golf Green Fees at nearby course
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- And more...