12 nights/13 days itinerary in India
Kerala and Maldives
for 2 adults
Get a flavour of India and a taste of Maldivian tranquillity in a journey through exotic landscapes and exquisite lagoons. During your 13-day journey to the colourful state of Kerala and the secluded island paradise of the Six Senses, Maldives, you will enrich your senses with breath-taking sights, spell-binding smells and soul-touching tastes. Exploring the vibrant port city of Cochin, you will find your eyes filled with stunning architecture, ancient murals and traditional dances along with idyllic canals and traditional fishing nets. As the sunsets over India and rises in the Maldives, the pristine white beaches run into the emerald blue seas where you will watch the blaze of colourful tropical fish from your ocean encircled villa. As you wander the spice-scented streets of India or breathe in the fresh Maldivian morning breeze, you will find yourself surrounded by magic and memories in the making. Each evening you will feel the calm of your luxury hotel which acts as a serene oasis after a day filled with excitement and sense-satisfying splendour.
- Explore the Heritage Zone which contains an eclectic mix of fascinating architecture from Cochin’s past rulers including St Francis’ Church, built in the 1500s, and murals from the 19th century in the opulent Santa Cruz Cathedral
- Watch a beautiful live performance of the Kathakali dance by welcoming locals
- Travel to Mattancherry to visit the oldest and one of the most beautiful Synagogues in India
- Watch the peaceful sunset as it glows over the waters that surround Fort Cochin and catches the iconic Chinese fisherman’s nets
- Board a traditional houseboat for a day of calm cruising through the backwaters of Kerala
- Stay in the stunning beachside town of Kovalam in Southern India and dip your toes into the warm Arabian Sea at one of the three golden crescent beaches
- Watch the sunrise over the Indian Ocean from the wooden rooftop deck of your Maldivian water villa, which hangs off of the jetty, giving you the unique feeling of sheer serenity in a private oasis surrounded by sapphire seas
- Snorkel amongst a plethora of tropical fish in the crystal clear Maldivian waters or watch as terrapins hatch on the beach and take their first steps towards the waves
- Experience the romance of the Maldives as you watch a blockbuster movie in the outdoor cinema under the stars, or have a private breakfast on the beach as the sun rises around you
Deluxe Sea View Suite | Bed & Breakfast | 2 Nights
Located on the waterfront of the historic Fort Cochin is the exquisite Brunton Boatyard Hotel. With a quaint colonial charm and a design that reflects its wealthy heritage, this establishment boasts refined decor and a distinguished style. Each of the beautifully furnished rooms boasts a view of the calm sea and an inviting private patio on which you are welcome to spend your days reading and relaxing at leisure. The hotel also features an outdoor pool and a stunning terrace restaurant that overlook the peaceful water-bank and the methodic fishermen at work.
Kumarakom Lake Resort
Heritage Villa with Private Pool | Bed & Breakfast | 2 Nights
The Kumarakom Lake Resort is named as one of the ‘Most Luxurious Holiday Destinations in the World’ by the BBC and has hosted the most discerning guests including Prince Charles, who chose to spend his 65th birthday at the resort. In a breath-taking blend of authentic Kerala architecture, elegant luxury and meticulous service, residing in this hotel is the perfect way to experience India in style. Your traditional heritage villa comes complete with a tranquil private pool and a view of the perfectly manicured gardens that lead on to the lotus-covered canals.
The Leela Palace
Club Room | Bed & Breakfast | 3 Nights
Palatial in its design and intimate in its service, The Leela Palace is a phenomenal construction of luxury. As India’s only cliff-top beach resort, this hotel provides outstanding panoramic views of the surrounding sea from its soothing infinity pool and stunning rooftop bar, as well as offering you a dedicated butler for your suite and beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows that look out over the Arabian Sea. Your taste buds will not be left wanting after you sample the delicious authentic dishes prepared by exquisite chefs and served to you as you take in the unparalleled views,
Six Senses Laamu Resort
Laamu Water Villa | Bed & Breakfast | 5 Nights
Step out of the ordinary and into sheer paradise as you stay at the Six Senses Laamu Resort. Necklaced by a pristine coral-reef and home to a vibrant eco-system of colourful fish, this hotel combines sensual serenity with forward-thinking sustainability. You are invited to become one with the island as you recline on the soft white sand, explore the footpaths through the singing forests and swim in the crystal-clear sand-bottomed lagoon. Whether you choose to spend your day looking over the ocean from the infinity pool in your private jetty villa or island-hopping around this area of unspoiled beauty, each day will bring you closer to your peaceful haven.
*Price shown does not include flights