From mountain tops to coastal stops, prepare to embark on a journey through this tropical paradise. Combining culture with authentic luxury, you will stay in Jamaica’s finest boutique hotels and experience the wealth of untouched landscape that surrounds you.
Beginning at 3,100ft above sea level, you will look out across the Blue Mountains as you sip on locally brewed coffee, whilst easing yourself into the laid-back Rastafarian lifestyle. The soft hum of the forest follows you through Jamaica as you drive down towards the lagoon-encircled coast and you find yourself at GoldenEye, eternalised by Ian Fleming’s writing cove. But Fleming’s novels are not the only place to find unbelievable scenes; Jamaica invites you to write your own cliffhanger as you spend your evenings dining by candlelight in caves carved into the western coast, or bobsledding through the Mystic Mountains, swimming amid ancient plantation ruins, or simply stretching out in the shade of the coconut trees.
Get in touch
- Stay at Strawberry Hill, a hidden post-plantation gem in the Blue Mountains
- Relax in the infinity pool overlooking the island after wandering through the serene gardens
- Hike through the Blue Mountains with a local guide and sample fresh Jamaican coffee
- Wind through mountains on your drive down to the golden Oracabessa coast
- Stay at GoldenEye where Ian Fleming created his legendary spy character, James Bond
- Rip, curl and dive through the crystal waters as you jet ski or snorkel with over 700 species of tropical fish
- Scale the Dunn River Waterfalls or relax on a private beach
- Visit the Pantrepant Organic Farm for a farm-to-table dinner, a horse-ride or a swim through old plantation ruins
- Bobsled down the Mystic Mountains in Negril
- Watch cliff divers as you sink your toes into white sand and dine above the sea at The Caves on the western coast