14 nights/15 days itinerary in Malaysia
A Magnificent Trip through Malaysia
for 2 adults
Explore that vibrant treasures of Kuala Lumpur before kicking back with twelve nights in the luxury of Four Seasons Resort Langkawi. From bustling streets to blissful beaches, experience the two sides to life in Malaysia. You’ll begin your trip in the chaotic and colourful Kuala Lumpa, a city bursting with street markets, historical landmarks and luscious green parks. Immerse yourself in the city’s rich history with a guided tour through some of Kuala Lumpa’s most significant landmarks; from Independence Square to Sultan Abdul Samad Building, to everything in-between. From here you’ll escape to the white shores and whistling palm trees of Langkawi. Whether you spend a day with your feet in the sand, or venture to the majestic Telaga Tujuah waterfall, Langkawi is the perfect destination to unwind, relax and enjoy island life. Spend two weeks discovering the magic of Malaysia, from its modern and multicultural capital, to its unbeatable sprawling island beaches.
- Visit the Petronas Towers at night, and watch them glow in the night sky
- Learn about the city’s fascinating history with your City Discovery tour
- Head to KL’s Islamic Arts Museum to see a dazzling collection of pottery, textiles, jewellery and more
- Head out to the century-old Hindu landmark of the Batu Caves just north of the city
- Spend a day in the waters off Langkawi, and learn about the island’s fishing heritage
- Retreat to the hotel’s Geo Spa for rejuvenating therapies and treatments
- Take a boat safari down the Kilim Karst Geoforest Park
- Discover the south of the island, and visit the harbour town of Kuah
- Cycle around the island, and explore villages, waterfalls and unforgettable vistas
- Learn the art of Malay cuisine with a cooking course from world-class Malaysian chefs
Double Room | Includes Breakfast | 2 Nights
Villa Samadhi is the perfect retreat from the noise and frenzy of Kuala Lumpur. Deriving its name for the Sanskrit word for ‘state of mind’, Villa Samadhi is a hub of calm and relaxation, and has the feel of a private villa. Return from a busy day sightseeing to a cocktail by the pool, or a dip in the jacuzzi before retreating to your spacious and stylish room. Both authentic and sophisticated, Villa Samadhi provides a luxurious city stay.
Four Seasons Resort Langkawi
Double Room | Includes Breakfast | 12 Nights
Spend just shy of two weeks exploring the sandy shores and hilly terrain of Langkawi. Sitting on the north coast of the island, Four Seasons offers everything from dining on the beach, to spiritual cleanses and massages at The Geo Spa. Langkawi is complete with a tropical rainforest, endless stretches of beaches and the charming town of Kuah. Whether you’re seeking serene relaxation, Malaysian culture, or an adventure through nature, the resort offers the ultimate beach getaway. With an array of different restaurants and cuisines at your doorstep, you’ll never tire of the sheer luxury provided at Four Seasons Langkawi.
*Price shown does not include flights