4 Nights/5 Days itinerary in Morocco
Arabian Nights and Adventurous Days
for 2 adults
From the vibrant and electric streets of Marrakech to the waves of Taghazout, experience Morrocco over this four-night itinerary. Guests are encouraged to explore the sensory souks and the cultural highlights of Marrakech on a fascinating city tour that will ignite the imagination and share its incredible history. Evenings are spent enjoying delicious cocktails on the rooftop of the Villa Das Orangers as the city lights up as the sunsets. Moving up the coast to Taghazout, the surfing capital of Morocco, guests are welcomed by vast beaches and an eclectic night scene. With the Atlantic Ocean creating the best waves in North Africa on its shores, guests are encouraged to jump on a board for a lesson with some of the best surfers in Morocco. With accommodations that highlight the best Moroccan hospitality, time here is an Arabian dream that is both magical and whimsical.
- Take a surfing lesson or enjoy the waves in Taghazout where you can be taught the basics or perfect your surfing skills by your experienced teachers
- Enjoy a lunch on the beach after your surfing lesson with your instructor and share stories of your adventures
- Spend an afternoon walking along the stretches or beach in Taghazout
- Wander through the energetic souks and experience the vibrancy of Moroccan market life
- Discover Moroccan culture in Marrakech on your walking city tour
- See the royal blue façade of the Yves Saint Laurent Museum as you explore the city
- Venture into the city centre for authentic Moroccan dining
Villa Des Orangers
Deluxe Room | Includes Breakfast | 2 Nights
Showcasing the very best of traditional Moroccan hospitality and architecture, Villa Des Orangers is a classically build Riad that was once home to Moroccan nobles until the late 1990s. Now part of the Relais and Chateaux collection, the brand has transformed the property into a luxury boutique property that underwent thorough restoration using Moroccan craftsmen and techniques to maintain it’s authentic Moroccan Spirit. 27 bedrooms and suites with private terraces with views of either the Atlas Mountains or the old town of Koutoubia centre guests in the heart of Morocco.
Mini Suite | Includes Breakfast | 2 Nights
Nestled between expansive beaches, Berber culture and exceptional views of the Moroccan mountains, Munga Guesthouse is a welcome refuge in the heart of Taghazout. Their modest 15 rooms have used traditionally crafted furnishings and décor that incorporate the locally sourced materials throughout. The salvaged wood used in the Guesthouse are charming and authentic, creating a welcome refuge from the Moroccan heat. Escape to the rooftop terrace for sunset cocktails or take a short walk into the town centre to experience the local cuisine.
*Price shown does not include flights