5 nights/6 days itinerary in United Kingdom
Family time in London
for 2 adults
Enjoy London with the whole family, experiencing the very best fun-filled activities suitable for all ages to explore England’s historic capital. Featuring a range of family-friendly excursions and sights, you will benefit from the addition of a Guardian Angel to guide you through your jam-packed itinerary and be on hand for any last minute queries or extras. Soar above the London skyline, visit a West End show, and learn about London and its surrounding area’s fascinating history with expert local guides. A treat for all the family, this organised tour allows both first time and repeat travellers a lively insight into this extraordinary city.
- Enjoy a warm welcome from your Guardian Angel; a dedicated travel specialist on hand to ensure your arrangements run perfectly throughout your stay
- Take in London’s famous landmarks as you board the London Eye and gaze across the famous cityscape
- See key architectural and historical sites such as Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, and the gothic Houses of Parliament
- Visit the glittering Crown Jewels at the Tower of London, home of the iconic Beefeaters
- Indulge your magical side with a visit to the Warner Brothers Studios, viewing many of the original sets and props used in the Harry Potter saga
- Feast on a Roald Dahl-themed Afternoon Tea, delighting the family with a truly scrumptious array of delicacies
- Experience stellar performances at a West End musical in one of London’s top theatres
- Follow in the footsteps of the English Royals with a trip out of London to Windsor Castle, the oldest residential castle in the world and preferred weekend home of Her Majesty The Queen
- Take a stroll around the famous Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, or use your day of leisure to visit one of the many museums on offer
The Kensington Hotel
Nestled in the heart of South Kensington, The Kensington hotel is perfectly located for your wanderings around the capital. A collection of 19th Century townhouses, enjoy this quintessentially British hotel that celebrates the grandeur of the Victorian era and offers guests a variety of lively eateries and bars. Once the children have gone to bed, slip down to the glitzy K Bar for live music and delicious cocktails, or book one of the spa treatment rooms to truly relax.
*Price shown does not include flights