Recommended trip length 5-14 days itinerary in Vietnam
A Journey Along the Mekong
Follow the famed Mekong Delta through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam, discovering historical sights, natural beauty and the fascinating culture of these beautiful countries along the way. An incredible journey awaits as you drive in the luxury of your 4x4, guided by expert crews; from metropolitan cities to floating villages, ancient temples to rural landscapes, tropical rainforests to winding waterways, you’ll experience the magic of South East Asia from a new perspective. A Mekong adventure but not as you know it, you’ll get to know the diversity of these countries and the extraordinary stories of their humble people in a truly unique way.
- Drive through three of South East Asia’s most vibrant countries, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia, by 4x4 with excellent and experienced driving instructors
- Visit Angkor Wat, one of the most iconic and significant archaeological sites in South East Asia
- Meander down the Mekong river, stopping at little local fisheries
- Dine on Vietnamese delicacies
- Meet locals in their rural communities and learn about their way of life
- Explore Vinh Tang Temple – a fusion of Vietnamese, Cambodian, Chinese and European architectural styles
- Cruise the river in traditional flat-bottomed wooden sampan boats
Accommodation will differ from itinerary to itinerary as this trip can vary between 5-14 days and is tailormade to your specific requirements. We are unable to specify exact properties until an enquiry is made.
*Price shown does not include flights