Waldorf Astoria Berlin
The Waldorf service is renowned and there is not a lack of it at the Waldorf Astoria Berlin. The modern hotel within an urban oasis invites luxury travellers to explore Berlin City while staying in the heart of it. Providing exclusive experiences and fabulous amenities, guests will not regret planning a holiday at the Waldorf Astoria Berlin. The hotel features the first Guerlain Spa, Berlin’s highest suites, and a fabulous 15th floor Library Lounge. With an Art Deco style filling the halls and decorating the hotel, guests will feel a sense of elegance and luxury at the Waldorf Astoria Berlin. Panoramic views of the city are also attainable within accommodations as well as at the hotel’s many dining locations such as Restaurant ROCA, a 1920s-themed Lang Bar, or the Library Lounge where high tea is served. The Waldorf Astoria is a place of sophistication where luxury travellers can simply take a stroll over to the legendary shopping boulevard of Berlin.
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability (does not apply for signature suites)
- Complimentary buffet breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD equivalent Resort/Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- For guests in the Tower: Complimentary one-way-transfer (subject to availability) from/to the airport/main station