NoMad London takes residence in a historic, grade II-listed building famously known as The Bow Street Magistrates’ Court and Police Station, nestled in the heart of Covent Garden and opposite the Royal Opera House. Many notable guests have been trialled within these walls, such as Oscar Wilde, The Suffragettes, Dame Vivienne Westwood and the Kray Brothers. Offering a unique and meaningful hospitality experience, the iconic building has been thoughtfully transformed into a 91-room hotel, with much of the original architectural features preserved and woven into the design.
Food and beverage offerings celebrate the grand and the intimate, classical and colloquial, festive moments of revelry and quiet meals that nourish the spirit. NoMad London is honoured to offer treatments with two of the world's most renowned wellness providers, and the hotel’s spa residency partners, Ricari Studios and de Mamiel. And to honour the property’s significant history, Bow Street Police Museum was created within the building as an independent museum and registered charity. It is open to the public and guests of NoMad receive complimentary access.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- USD 100 equivalent Hotel credit, once during stay (Excludes concierge services and banquet charges. Not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- NoMad Cocktail for Two: enjoy a complimentary cocktail at any of the hotel’s restaurants and bars, made by the hotel’s award-winning bar team and personalized to your tastes
- Guaranteed 2pm late check-out
- Early check-in, subject to availability
- And more...