Thailand is the land of colour and gold. From the temples, to the beaches, to the smiles of the people, this country radiates a captivating golden hue.
As you travel from Bangkok to Chiang Mai to Phuket, you will experience the enchantment of Thailand first-hand. Whether exploring the buzzing cities, the shrouded rainforests or the soft-sand beaches, you will be bathed in rich vitality and culture. Your days will be filled with opulent gilded temples and your nights will be spent surrounded by rich aromas of Thai spices, in some of Thailand’s most renowned restaurants. This journey through Thailand will engulf you in a new world of ancient Buddhism and areas of untouched paradise, leaving you feeling glowing and golden.
Get in touch
- Step into the decadent Grand Palace, the home of the past Kings of Thailand
- Visit Wat Pho, the Temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Explore Wat Pra That Da Suthep, the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai
- Marvel at Wat Suan Dak, a grand temple in which the ashes of the deceased royal family lay
- Gaze up at the 1,500-year-old Buddhist relic in Wat Phra Singh
- Lay your eyes on the Emerald Buddha at Wat Chedi Luang
- Get your heart racing with the plethora of water sports available at Trisara Hotel
- Lounge pool side, beach side, or spa side at Thailand’s leading luxury resorts
- Ignite your sense and partake in a private traditional Thai cooking class at Trisara