3 nights / 4 days in Venice itinerary in Italy
3 Nights in Venice
for 2 people
Cupid, canals and cicchetti will cover the key elements of your four-day adventure in Venice. As you discover the city of love and its wealth of history on foot and on the water, you will unfold the hidden secrets that lay beyond the naked eye. Using the world-renowned Palazzina Grassi as your base, set off from the private jetty and meander through the narrow back-canals of Venice, taking in the silent ripples away from the bustle of the city. Whether educating yourself on Venetian history in the grand museums or wandering through the vibrant markets by the port, each moment will leave you wanting to see more of this captivating city. Dine on a luxury boat in the warm glow of the sunset as it radiates off of the colourful canal-side houses, or taste the culture through an authentic culinary walking tour before returning to the sophisticated comfort of you superior room in one of the world’s finest hotels.
- Stay in Venetian elegance at the 5-star Palazzina Grassi, the only hotel in Italy that is designed by world-famous artist, Philippe Starck
- Try your hand at cooking delicious Italian food in a culinary experience with Palazzina Grassi’s chef
- Enjoy delectable aperitif aboard a luxury motorboat as you float through the canals and watch the sunset over the San Marco Basin
- Embark on a gondola tour with a difference as you take plight from your hotel’s private pier and cruise through undiscovered canals
- Explore the hidden corners of Venice on foot and by boat as you are guided by a local Venetian and shown the most fascinating secret spots in the city
- Immerse yourself in an authentic Italian evening spent visiting the best and most traditional ‘bacari’ restaurants in Venice whilst sampling local wines and a plethora of freshly prepared cicchetti (aperitifs)
- Cruise through the colourful riverside houses and visit the oldest islands in Venice on a private boat tour to Murano, Burano and Torcello
- Marvel at the opulence of the San Marco Basilica which houses the stolen body of Saint Mark and boasts decedent mosaics and impressive ancient stonework
- Be transported back in time and trace Venetian artwork from the 14th to the 19th centuries at the Galleria Dell’accademia
- Treat yourself to cold cocktails at the grand bar in the Palazzina with your complimentary €50 vouchers each evening
Superior room | 3 nights
Located in the heart of Venice and designed by the critically acclaimed architect, Philippe Starck, the Pallazzina Grassi Hotel combines culture with comfort and style. Boasting elegant suites that look out over the low-rise rose-roofed houses of the city this establishment embodies a passion for Venice. With a panoramic cocktail terrace and a sophisticated lounge, evening aperitif at the Palazzina are enjoyed only by the most discerning customers. Spend your nights steeped in romantic Venetian charm, or partying away with some of the world’s best DJs in the hotel’s onsite club…there is certainly something for everyone.