A treat for the eyes, not to mention all other senses, a trip to Tuscany will leave you with memories of beautiful hilltop landscapes, delicious food and wine, and charming cobbled streets and bustling piazzas.
On this journey through one of Italy’s best-loved regions, you will discover all the reasons why Tuscany has become one of Europe’s prime vacation spots. Filled with rolling hills as far as the eye can see, expansive olive groves, Renaissance art and, of course, award winning wines, Tuscany has much to offer. Begin in the birthplace of the Renaissance, exploring the bustling streets of Florence, dipping in and out of beautiful art galleries and towering churches. Weave your way through the towns of Chianti, Pievascola, Siena and San Gimignano on the next portion of your Italian adventure, enjoying the delights of the countryside and the hilltop villages with cobbled streets and frescoed walls. Your adventure ends in Montalcino with a tour of one of the region’s best wine houses.
Get in touch
- Wander through the picturesque streets of Florence, guided by a local escort
- Visit Uffizi Gallery, home to some of the world’s most famous artworks
- See the frescoed monk cells of the Convent of San Marco
- Admire the expansive olive groves and rolling hilltops of Chianti
- Embark on a walking tour of the scenic town of Siena, stopping at Siena’s Duomo, one of the most spectacular Gothic cathedrals in Italy
- Tour round San Gimignano, a beautiful Tuscan town featuring 15th century frescoes, cobbled streets and the Church of Sant’Agostino
- View stunning Renaissance paintings housed in the Palazzo del Popolo museum
- Try your hand at cooking authentic Italian cuisine with a private cookery lesson
- Pay a visit to Castello Banfi Wine Estate, for a tour of its vineyards and a tasting of the best wines from the region
- Participate in a tasting of the finest local cheeses