Hotel in South Africa
Passionate individuals have delivered the Oyster Box to the Umhlanga’s beachfront on the South African coast. Owned and managed by the Red Carnations hotels, whose portfolio has addresses in some of the most exceptional cities in the world. From London, to Geneva, Botswana to Florida, their Oyster Box hotel joins its sister properties The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa and the Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve and Wellness Retreat. Overlooking the Indian Ocean, it has become a luxury hotel whose refined facilities and décor are reminiscent of a by-gone era of travel where leisure and relaxation were the cornerstone of luxury travel. Four poster beds are ready and waiting to help you recover from the jetlag and the calming décor that reflects the ocean will have you drifting off to sleep to the sound of the waves. We love The Oyster Box’s spa where the saltwater plunge pool is an invigorating start to the day. The Sensation shower will have you ready to enjoy balance and restorative treatments with the all-natural African ingredients.
- Personalised welcome card from General Manager
- English Breakfast for two people daily
- GBP 50 equivalent food & beverage credit to be utilised during stay
- Early check-in and 4pm late check-out, subject to availability
- Upgrade to next room category, subject to availability