Rosewood Hotel Georgia
Opened in 1927 The Rosewood Hotel Georgia quickly became one of the top hotels in Vancouver and is often referred to as the city's most fashionable retreat. This prized heritage building later underwent a sensitive refurbishment in 2011 and now offers 156 rooms and suites with a charming outlook which harks back to its Art Deco past. You'll find 20's style lamps and wooden furniture, all blending in beautifully with the muted colour palate. Boasting a prime Vancouver location close to the art gallery and Nordstrom department store yet it is only 25 minutes away from the airport via the closely located Canada Line train stop. The hotel is home to Hawksworth restaurant - one of Canada's most renowned and offering locally sourced fresh ingredients with an Asian Twist. The Hawksworth cocktail bar makes an Instagram worthy detour for a delicious aperitif as well as a look at the Damien Hirst art on display.
- Upgrade guaranteed upon booking, subject to availability
- Personalised welcome gift upon arrival
- Note and complimentary amenity from property Managing Director
- Early check-in subject to availability
- Guaranteed 4pm late check-out
- EUR 85 food and beverage or spa credit, redeemable once during the stay