The InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
Set within the bright blue lagoon with the nearby waters of the crystalline sea approaching sits The Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort. With an open imagination and a willingness for exploration, luxury travellers will have the time of their life at the Intercontinental. The unforgettable holiday begins with breath-taking seascapes and rich Polynesian culture. The island where the resort sits is called Motu Piti Aau, meaning islet of two hearts. It is here where travellers can forget what is going on at home in their busy lives and begin to enjoy the overwater villas and suites, the stunning waters, and lush tropical gardens along with an assortment of cultural and aquatic activities. The Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort is pioneering a new way of living and getting away with the first every private Sea Water Air Conditioning used to cool the resort along with the first Thalassa spa. The Thalassa Spa incorporated deep-sea nutrients to create an enriching and healing treatment for guests. The Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort is a fabulous place to get away and enjoy a sliver or paradise.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Full Breakfast for two daily, served in restaurant
- A complimentary dinner for up to two per room, excluding Alcohol, taxes and gratuities, once during stay.
- One beach bag with hotel logo
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary wi-fi