Hotel in Italy
Florence is full of boutique hotels, but the Portrait Firenze is the most spectacular of them all. 37 bedrooms overlooking the River Arno are contemporary havens of architecture and design. Their rooftop suite is their finest accommodation option with 273 square metres of views and unique personality. Delivered by the Lungarno Collection, Portrait Firenze presents suites for guests to relax in, that feel as if they have been individually designed for each guest. Located in central Florence, the hotel is the perfect place to explore the Renaissance streets and discover its story and its culture. It has charmed guests endlessly and has now received its fourth consecutive 5 star Forbes award, alongside its sister property Portrait Roma. Lungarno Collection are doing something right, so it is worth experiencing it yourself.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for two guests per bedroom
- A bottle of Italian sparkling wine in room upon arrival
- Complimentary one-way transfer to airport or rail station
- Complimentary internet access
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability