Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay
Experience a sanctuary for the senses in our all-pool villa resort – a hidden gem set amidst the rugged Rif Mountains and the golden sands of Morocco's northern coast. Designed in the architectural style of the region's Andalusian-Moorish heritage and featuring breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea, this twenty-five hectare resort stretches across the shores of Tamouda Bay, an hour's drive from the bustling city of Tangier. Must-visit destinations include: the UNESCO-listed Heritage site of Tetouan Medina, the exotic bustling town of Tangier offering fascinating history, and the dreamy blue mountain retreat of Chefchaouen with a dynamic mix of local markets and fairs. The luxury all-pool resort features 92 spacious villas, a Gallery, 3 restaurants and a bar, a 2,000 sqm Banyan Tree Spa and a host of wellness facilities.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet Breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- And more...