Recommended trip length 5-14 days itinerary in Argentina
Overland Adventure in Argentina
A bucket list destination for any keen explorer, the epic Ruta Nacional 40 is the ultimate road trip. At nearly 3,000 miles long, the Patagonian Highway runs almost the entire length of the Argentina along the Andes, passing by rugged and remote landscapes, mesmerising glaciers, vast national parks, pristine rivers and craggy mountains. On this exhilarating journey, you’ll drive yourself in a luxury 4x4 through awe-inspiring scenery and far-off lands, embarking on an adventure like no other; what are you waiting for?
- Discover the red rock formations of UNESCO World Heritage Site Talampaya National Park and the moonlike desert of Ischigualasto National Park, where dinosaurs roamed millions of years ago
- Visit the picturesque town of Tilcara and its hilltop pre-Inca ruins, considered the oldest archaeological site in Argentina
- Explore the lively, colonial city of Salta
- Feel the breeze on your face as you go land sailing or ‘carrovelismo’ in Leoncito
- Sip on fine vintages in Mendoza, Argentina’s famous wine producing region
- Enjoy spectacular views of iconic peaks of Mount Fitz Roy
- Encounter the majestic ice-blue beauty of the Perito Moreno glacier
Accommodation will differ from itinerary to itinerary as this trip can vary between 5-14 days and is tailormade to your specific requirements. We are unable to specify exact properties until an enquiry is made.