Spend two weeks on the great Australian road, journeying from the blissful wilderness of the country’s ‘Red Centre’ to the crystal clear waters of the northern coast.
Begin your holiday with a trip the phenomenal Ayres Rock in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, where you’ll explore the natural wonders of the Walpa Gorge to the backdrop of an unmissable Uluru sunset. From here, you’ll journey up to Kakadu, and spend the next few days exploring Australia’s largest national park. After this, you’ll make your way to Katherine; where you’ll explore the three gorges of Nitmiluk, before marvelling at the natural rock formations and striking scenery of the national park. Finally, you’ll explore the majestic Bullo River before heading to the picturesque town of Mossman, nestled in the foot of the mountains.
Experience a less explored side to Australia on your trip through the whimsical wilderness of the country’s Northern Territory and Queensland.
Get in touch
- Journey to discover the hidden Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Learn about the local flora and fauna surrounding Uluru
- Admire the sunset as it bathes Uluru in the bright orange light of the desert
- Stroll through Uluru’s Field of Light
- Explore Kakadu National Park and Tiwi Islands from Darwin
- Cruise the waterways of Kakadu and catch a glimpse of crocodiles and the local birdlife
- Visit the 500-million-year-old limestone Cutta Cutta Caves in Katherine
- Uncover the gems of Mossman, a picturesque town surrounded by luscious sugar cane fields
- Enjoy a serene afternoon cruise to Port Douglas down the Mossman River
- Spend a day sailing to and from the beautiful coral displays and white sand beaches of the Low Isles