Spend two weeks marvelling in the treasures of Costa Rica, a country hailed as the soul of Central America.
Home to one of the largest bio diversities in the world, Costa Rica is a country like no other. Whether exploring the spectacular summit of the Irazu Volcano, or coasting down the canals of Tortuguero National Park, spend your two weeks in Costa Rica experiencing the very depths of the country. Spanning from rainforests to mangroves, from dry forests to great volcanic peaks, the Costa Rican landscape is as vast as it is spectacular. Begin your days horseback riding to the breath-taking La Fortuna Waterfall and your evenings enjoying a cocktail at the luxurious Tortuga Lodge and Gardens. Throughout your adventure in Costa Rica, immerse yourself in the beauty of the landscape, the history of the country and the unparalleled hospitality of the people.
Prepare for a holiday of exploration and relaxation as you travel through the scenic vistas of Costa Rica.
Get in touch
- Experience the fusion of European and Costa Rican tropical cuisine whilst dining at Grano de Oro Hotel
- Reach the breath-taking summit of the Irazu Volcano
- Visit the crumbling ruins and beautiful artefacts of the historical city of Cartago
- Explore the rainforest and freshwater river of Tortuga National Park
- Make your way to the symmetrical and smoking Arenal’s Volcano
- Take a horseback riding tour to La Fortuna Waterfall
- Stroll through the wonderful Monteverde Cloud Gardens
- Educate yourself on Costa Rican history with a private Sugar Mill tour from Santa Elena
- Explore the many small Costa Rican towns sitting on the South Pacific coast
- Relax on Saint Teresa’s silky sands at Nantipa Hotel