Nature and culture are married together in this 14-night adventure, which will take you on a journey from Quito to traditional haciendas and local markets before embarking on an eight night cruise around The Galapagos. Before setting sail, acquaint yourself with some Ecuador’s finest, experience history, exquisite cuisine and craftsmanship as you combine the expansive countryside and the colonial streets of Quito. Escape the rush of Quito and board The Galapagos Endemic, this luxurious catamaran will be your home as you explore and weave your way through the Pacific archipelago. This awe inspiring voyage will bring you face to face with rare wildlife, the dramatic backdrop of the islands makes this a truly once in a lifetime experience.
Get in touch
- An eye-opening and in-depth tour of Quito and it’s colonial past
- Experience some Ecuador’s finest artisans, stop off in the indigenous village of Cotocachi, famous for its leatherworkers or hunt out a bargain at the Otavalo market.
- Explore expensive terrains of Hacienda Zuleta on horseback, keep an eye out for rare Andean Condors.
- Traverse the waters surrounding the Galapagos Archipelago, stopping at salt lakes, volcanic craters and wildlife rich coves.
- Learn to play polo with an expert professional in the shadow of the Andes