Immerse yourself in the history and culture of three unique countries during a month-long tour through central Europe. Take your time as you travel seamlessly through Hungary, Austria, Bavaria, and the Czech Republic, allowing you to get beneath the surface of this captivating region. From the must-visit Danube Valley in Hungary to an exclusive private lesson in the art of the Viennese Waltz, this trip not only features iconic sites in some of Europe’s most famous cities, but also exclusive experiences that allow you to dive deeper into each destination.
You will explore within and beyond the capital cities of Budapest, Vienna, Prague, and Munich, travelling into the scenic countryside where enchanting architecture, stunning vistas and fascinating history await. Sample the delicacies of each region and walk the storied streets of historically preserved towns and villages. While many visitors merely skim the surface, this month-long exploration will leave you with a deeply well-rounded perspective on this region.
Get in touch
- Tour the most important religious sites of Budapest, including its famous Synagogue and St. Stephen’s Basilica
- Sample renowned Hungarian wines in Tokaj and the prized paprika in Szeged
- Visit Holloko, a UNESCO World Heritage recognized village, on a day trip from Budapest
- Take a private lesson to learn the technique of the traditional Viennese Waltz
- Visit the Viennese Woods, an enchanting region of Austria with a storied history
- Enjoy an exclusive tour of famous Austrian brewery, the Augstiner Brau
- Travel the “Romantic Road” and learn its surrounding Medieval history
- Visit the Estates Theatre in Prague during an exclusive tour, complete with a private musical performance
- Hop aboard the vintage tram to travel from the city centre of Prague to the Castle District
- Travel to the spa town of Karlovy Vary on the German border