18 nights/19 days itinerary in French Polynesia
for 2 adults
An extensive adventure aboard the Regent Seven Seas Mariner to some of the most exclusive tropical island getaways in Hawaii and French Polynesia will immerse guests in the paradise in the Pacific. Board this exceptional vessel in San Francisco, where you will experience the iconic welcome by the Regent crew and as the first few days are spent at sea, guests are encouraged to really switch off and leave the stresses of normal life behind. Arriving into Hawaii, guests will be able to explore the islands at leisure or enjoy the programme of activities that include helicopter tours, beach picnics and wildlife tracking. Wind your way around the Hawaiian Islands before the journey continues onto French Polynesia where atolls and volcanic islands await. Some of the most untouched islands in the world, this is a world of tranquil shores, calm waters and natural beauty.
- Beginning the journey in San Francisco, visit the iconic sights of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman’s Wharf or venture further afield to the vineyards of the Napa Valley.
- Cross the Pacific Ocean and indulge in all the on-board activities on offer that are curated by the experiences team
- Take a helicopter tour over the Hawaiian Island of Oahu, spotting the Waikiki beaches, Pearl Harbour and learn about Hawaii’s volcanoes and geology
- Delve beneath the waves on an Atlantis Submarine Adventure, descending 100 feet below the waves in a submarine to see the variety of marine life, shipwrecks and sunken aeroplanes
- Hike to the Haleakala Crater and see that sensational landscape of the island of Kahului and the site where the legend of Maui was created
- Jump aboard the Zodiacs and track the whales at the marine sanctuary where an expert guide will be able to explain the whale’s behaviour and habits
- Arrive in the paradise islands of French Polynesia and embark on island adventures ashore to learn about this remarkable getaway
Regent Seven Seas Mariner
Deluxe Veranda Suite, Category H | Fully Inclusive | 18 Nights
With each deck carefully designed to take care of and entertain every guest, the Seven Seas Mariner is one of the more intimate ships in the Regent fleet but the ship that has the guest experience at its forefront. 350 suites are designed to provide elegant comfort with a soothing colour palette throughout that compliments the exotic destinations that the Mariner will take you. With experience taken into consideration during every aspect of the guest’s voyage, carefully curated activity programmes, exceptional dining and a variety of onboard entertainment ensures that guests have the best experience on the Seven Seas.
*Price shown does not include flights