6 nights/7 days itinerary in Greece
for 2 adults
The Cyclades group of Islands are so named because they form a circle around Delos, the most ancient and revered of the group. In the heart of the Aegean sea these islands offer whitewashed stone buildings, deepest blue azure waters and divine sandy beaches. You will split your time between two islands; three nights in Mykonos then followed by three nights in Santorini. Cosmopolitan Mykonos offers a varied selection of bars, restaurants and fantastic little boutiques all hidden amongst its labyrinth alleyways in its main town of Hora; punctuated by the picturesque 16th century windmills. After moving on to Santorini you will discover this stunning island built upon an underwater caldera remaining from the catastrophic volcanic explosion in 16th Century BC. The two main towns cling to the precipice and afford breath-taking views. Santorini also boasts some of the best food in the Aegean mixing traditional recipes with modern ingredients with prime produce due to the superior nutrient rich soil. This is a stunning combination of two of Greece’s most iconic islands and will leave you eager to return.
- Start your stay off in Mykonos; be sure to explore ‘little Venice’ the crowded traditional houses all situated on the water’s edge in Hora
- When you tire off sunbathing on the delightful beaches or your hotel pool take a trip to the island’s south coast where you can go Scuba diving
- Take a boat ride out to the nearby ancient archaeological sites found on neighbouring Delos
- You will make the journey across from Mykonos to Santorini by high speed ferry and begin your stay for the next three nights
- Be sure to take a trip to Perivolos; you will get to experience one of Santorini’s famed black sand beaches
- Explore beautiful Finikia; here you will discover beautiful colourful homes that have been converted from old wineries and form a gorgeous backdrop along the cobbled streets
Cavo Tagoo, Mykonos
Junior Suite Indoor Jacuzzi | Room only | 3 nights
One of Mykonos original luxury properties this benefits from a location on the hill near the main town and offers a stylish, modern idyll for your stay. Rooms are crisp and minimal with many offering private plunge pools. One of the highlights of the hotel has to be the infinity swimming pool which is a perfect spot from which to enjoy the sunset. Sushi bar Kiku for night time dining also offers a great alternative for a change from Greek cuisine.
Canaves Oia Suites, Santorini
Superior Suite Plunge | Room only | 3 nights
Located in Oia, this hotel is extremely close to the famous blue domed church; star of thousands of holidaymaker’s photos. You are close to the plentiful shops and restaurants of Oia yet perfectly situated behind the church giving an air of seclusion from the main area. There is a beautiful infinity pool which projects over the caldera plus an amazing spa located in a cave. The rooms are classically Greek white and among the more generous in size on the island.
*Price shown does not include flights